The Union League Boys & Girls Clubs have been serving youth in Chicago for nearly 100 years. Our mission remains steady – To enable all young people, especially those who need us most, to reach their full potential as productive, caring, responsible citizens.
Our greatest need for 2017 = the Englewood Community
- Englewood is one of Chicago’s most underserved neighborhoods. Its residents are asking for partners to help them revitalize their neighborhood and take back the community for its youth.
- Current impact
- The Club has proven success in the neighborhood at the Stagg Elementary site where we are currently serving 100 youth
- This site has become a home away from home for our current members
- We Can Do More
- This expansion would allow the Club to partner with three additional school sites positively impacting not only the lives of 600 youth but also the greater Englewood community
- Revenue Needs
- The Union League Boys & Girls Club needs to raise $1.13 Million to support this growth goal over the next three years
- Call to Action
- We need your help to secure additional funds for this initiative and the future of these sites. Please join us in securing Great Futures for the youth in Englewood and check out our brochure for more info.